Question of the Day, Friday October 13, 2023

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
First off, This spot is available. If you would like to do the question of the day every Friday please send me a PM.

How do you browse The Cat Site? Do you click on your favorite forums and see what's new? Do you use "New Posts"? Do you watch certain threads or forums and go through your list first?

I usually check out the Moderator side of things first to see if anything needs to be dealt with, then I go through new posts. After that I click on certain forums to see what's up in each.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The first things I check when I open TCS are the notifications. I read all the replies and reactions to my posts or threads that I created or have been following.
Then I check the New Posts, like I did now. Then I browse certain forums where I think I can more of help.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually check out the notifications and Cat Lounge first :) Then sometimes explore other parts, like the kitty health and behavior section or unanswered threads.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I check to see any replies to my posts. Nowadays I just go to a few threads-- coffee, dinner, question of the day. Sometimes I go to the what's on your mind thread if I need advice. I don't really branch out anymore.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The first things I check when I open TCS are the notifications. I read all the replies and reactions to my posts or threads that I created or have been following. Then I check the New Posts, like I did now. Then I browse certain forums where I think I can more of help.
This sums it up for me too. :agree:

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually check certain forums that I frequent the most and then if I've posted questions in other forums, I'll check those out too.

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I start with notifications, and then I click on forums. I'll check unanswered threads (not clicking in) and see if the thread title suggests I'll know something about the subject. Then I scroll down and check the cat lounge, and a few other subforums based on what I'm feeling at the moment.