Double cheeseburger food
Chocolate malted drink
Cheeseburgers.png

Last edited:

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lizzie lizzie do they take off the hideous skins? I have never heard of Mrs. Woods fried chicken. 🌼 :silver: 🌺 :)
Sorry about that...I should have been more clear...we have a local grocery store here in town and they have the best fried chicken....the store's name is Woods and the Mrs. was his wife.She was an old fashioned cook...she also ran a café inside one of their stores that was always swamped.Although both of them have passed away,her chicken lives on.It's wonmderful,but yes,they leave on the skin.

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sorry about that...I should have been more clear...we have a local grocery store here in town and they have the best fried chicken....the store's name is Woods and the Mrs. was his wife.She was an old fashioned cook...she also ran a café inside one of their stores that was always swamped.Although both of them have passed away,her chicken lives on.It's wonmderful,but yes,they leave on the skin.
lizzie lizzie thank you for that. I think many people cook with skin on to keep moisture in, then discard skin before consumption. I bet it is delicious. :silver: 🕊 🥀 🌺 🇺🇲 🌻 🦉