Question of the Day, Friday, Feb 17

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning!

Today's question: What was your favorite candy as a child? Do you still like that candy?

I have always been a huge peanut M & M fan. Loved them then and I still love my peanut M & Ms. (I always liked chocolate-covered peanuts and Mom would buy them for me in my Easter basket.)

ollieoxenfree

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
 I don't think I had one specific favorite candy... Until I got a Hershey's cookies and cream bar in my Halloween bag. That's still one of my favorites! 

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do I still like candy :flail:>>>>>>>>>>>>> OMG yes... it is my guilty pleasure although I don't enjoy it as much as I would like :lol3: My favorite as a child was Candy Corn and Good N Plenty. I still loves those two. BUT my favorite now are plain M&MS. OR the new ones they just came out with the coconut M&Ms. OH I also love Mounds chocolate/coconut bar :D :clap::clap::clap:

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I still love candy! My favourites from childhood are Jaffas and pineapple lumps, and Perky Nana bars. Love when I get a present from home with some New Zealand treats.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
M&Ms, Hershey's Chocolate and Tootsie Rolls.. I still love them but the M&Ms are the peanut butter ones now.

Last edited:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahh, yea, anything chocolate. "I think i'm a chocoholic."  I love snickers & still do. It's funny because my mom said when she was pregnant with me she craved snickers, so I guess I started early! LOL!  love peanut M&Ms too!  Another favorite is the Cadbury fruit & nut bar. So creamy good!  I shouldn't have any of it, because of the dairy (lactose intolerant)  "but I gots to have my chocolate!!" 

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Reese's peanut butter cups, and I still like them. :)
Same here. Hershey's Kisses were/are another favorite. Since moving to Europe I've fallen for Bounty, which is a chocolate-covered coconut bar, similar to Mounds, but better, IMO.

Last edited:

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Milk Duds.  Just loved 'em.  Yes, they are still around. But then there were so many of them.  It was hard to pinpoint an actual fave

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never been a great fan of sweets.   But I'd have to say a plain old Hershey chocolate bar -- without nuts!    I like nuts alone but cannot eat them in anything else.