Question of the Day, Friday, December 6

awaiting abyss

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have a laptop. I use it most often at McDonalds, Starbucks or Target. Sometimes I go to IHOP. No internet at home at the moment. I have my computer with my at all times though. However, I do use my phone when I'm at work for internet.. Its annoying though.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a laptop. I keep it in my cabinet under the T.V. on the shelf under my stereo.  I take it out & use it on the couch, or at the coffee table.

You can see it here in the picture of Angel watching T.V.  LOL!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Angel looks so cozy in her little bed. 
Yea, he was watching T.V.  so I pulled his bed around so he could see better. lol!  It was also chilly, so of course I had to snuggle him all up in his blanket.

(Angel's a boy, but I thought he was a girl the first year I had him,  (he was already neutered) so I kept the name. I wasn't big on that name, but nothing else seemed to fit, & was more of what he was to me than just a name. He showed up in my life when I needed some TLC & had never seen him around before, so he really was my little angel.)
 (I have the full story somewhere on here in one of my old post, but couldn't tell you off hand witch one).

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was just reading about when Angel was so ill and couldn't pee. That must have been a terrifying ordeal for you. I'm so glad he got better.