Question Of The Day, Friday, December 15

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
My boys love the nip! I am not sure Pea-Pea really knows what to do with it, so thinking perhaps she is one of those cats that just has no interest in it. She sometimes acts like she does, but not sure if she's doing that because she likes it, or because the boys like it. She's weird that way, lol. Maple, who's almost 16, also enjoys it. She'll guard the catnip toys though sometimes and if anyone comes by, growls at them.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tabby had a pretty little pink meece, called Pinky, which she used to bring to the kitchen table while we were eating dinner and present it to us. She loved Pinky. Pinky disappeared for about a week and Tabby was devastated. I found Pinky under the kitchen stove, brought her out, cleaned her off, and threw her on the floor. Tabby came out into the kitchen. "Pinky!" And she dived on poor Pinky, picked her up and took her to our bed. I found Pinky in bed later on that night. We eventually had to get of poor Pinky; she was skinless and she had seen better days. I've never found another pink meece.
Mooch had a yellow mousie like that. They also came in green and I blue I think. But the one yellow was her favorite. I'm not sure where it's gone; but it's been a while since I've seen it. And I don't see that kind in stores anymore. I have to watch most kinds so the tails don't get chewed off. I usually just shorten the tails and she likes them well enough that way.