Question of the Day, Friday, August 19

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Indeed it is! We love the stuff!

I also love a good guacamole. Green heaven in a bowl! I could (and have) stick a spoon in the bowl and eat it that way.

Same with buffalo chicken dip. A GF made it for our department Christmas lunch one year. My co-worker and I dished it onto our plates and ate it that way....who needed anything to dip into it?? Good stuff! (When I had knee surgery, she brought me a casserole of buffalo chicken dip with a ton of veggies, crackers, and chunks of bread. Oh, man, I think I gained ten pounds and it was worth every bite.)
Guacamole is top of my list also.  Unfortunately, avocados tend to be pricey around my area.  Or so under ripe that it defeats the purpose of wanting to make it that day. The only time I bother with them is if I know I'm having company and can buy in advance so they have time to ripen. I did, however, get one in my market box this past week that was already ripe and it went to great use! Used it chopped into small cubes to put into a Corn, Tomatillo, Black Bean soup I made from scratch.  Was yummy!