Question Of The Day, Friday, April 6

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning! :wave3: And Happy Friday! :yess: (I live for weekends)

What is something that made you really laugh recently?

The other night Rick and I were having a political conversation (I won't go into detail). One of the contractors who's been working on our bathroom walked out to the living room and said something that struck us as hilarious. Rick and I started laughing and I couldn't stop. I started snorting and the tears were streaming down my face. The contractor came back out and I was rolling on the couch. Rick looked at him and said, "Oh, don't mind her; she gets this way sometimes!"

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Mowgli had us in stitches yesterday. For about 30 minutes, a kestral was hunting mice out back while we watched from the windows. Mowgli couldn't figure out what we were oohing and aahing about. He kept watching us and missing the bird. She flew away about two minutes after he finally spotted her.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Last night we were watching TV and my Mom was filling her nails. She has this glass nail file with a velvet like case. She gets done filing and can't find the case anywhere. She's searching on the floor, checking where Link was just playing, under her blanket, on the side table. It's vanished. Then she goes, "I know! I put it in my secret place!" and pulls it out of her bra.

I was dying.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Toffee was running wild with his toy mouse and he tried to climb up on my lap, but as the blanket was unevenly placed he gradually slipped down it, and looked so surprised when he realised he was now on the floor.

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Today it was an email from mother dragon. She is funny! They always brighten my day.

Last weekend it was a friend's cat. She always goes crazy when i show up. She loooooves me. We were all laughing about it. They say she thinks I'm her mate.

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
I collect dollar coins. My hubby loves to surprise me with them. I've found them in my shoes, one fell out of the bathtub faucet, and still another was dangling from the ceiling. He hit a high point when I found one in a completely sealed bag of Fritos. I'm usually so startled that I yelp. He loves that and when he cracks up, I do, too.

That man is walking sunshine.

In the movie, "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" the voluptuous Jessica is asked why she loves the totally inept Roger. "He makes me laugh, " she replied. I know what she means.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DS has come up with some good ones lately. I think the most recent was insisting I peel his mini-bagel. aka...cut it in half. I was like :headscratch: :dunno::lol:
Oh, that is the sweetest!

Well, this week I came home from the store with a bag of Speedy's food. I was very tired suddenly and had to lie down so I left the bag on the counter, not putting it away. When I got up to put it away, there was Speedy munching through a four-inch hole she ripped through the bag, even though a couple feet away from her was her dish full of the same food! Speedy!

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I always laugh when I play with Seal and he stands up on his hind legs and bats the toy, left, right, left, right - many times and very quickly! Sometimes I think I enjoy the play more than the cats do. :popworm: