Hello and Happy March!!🌬

What is your fave time of day?

I like early mornings having that first cup of coffee

What about you?

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mornings, when all is quiet..........unless one of the cats gets the zoomies, or they start playing tag, or somebody pukes up a hairball, or...........

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I like early mornings having that first cup of coffee
I couldn't agree more! :thumbsup: Coffee first thing in the morning helps wake me up and get me going for the day. I fee the most productive in the morning whether it's working out at the gym, doing paperwork or chores.

Carleton knows my schedule and if I sleep in he's more than happy to jump on the bed and let me know it's time for breakfast.:lol:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I used to really enjoy early mornings when I could sit here at the computer with my coffee and check the various sites on the internet. Since I can't keep coffee down anymore and I'm still really tired and usually go back to bed for a quick nap after feeding the girls their breakfast, I'm starting to like the evenings. I take my iPad and Molli and we go to bed. I'm on my iPad and kind of watching tv. I have the electric blanket on and it's the warmest I am all day. It's quiet; the girls are sacked out, Rick is watching tv in the living room, and it's just nice.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never really given it any thought before but I guess I do prefer mornings and that first cup of coffee.Cats are snoozy as are the dogs,so it's just me and the birds.Very peaceful.