Question of the day.....12/26/09

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NO WAY

I feel like my muscles are sore from too much food...
Today I am eating fruits, cereal, very light foods with no fat so that I can feel better after all that eating...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

NO WAY

I feel like my muscles are sore from too much food...
Today I am eating fruits, cereal, very light foods with no fat so that I can feel better after all that eating...
that´s cool!...

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ooooooooooh, yeah! Gonna be leftovers for a few days, but that's OK. Turkey leftovers are good and there are lots of good things to do. For tonight, probably just a rerun of last night, but waiting in the wings are pot pies, hot turkey sandwiches, soup...

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We're slowly working our way through leftovers here. Tomorrow I'm making sweet and sour pork from the remains of our crown roast.

After that? I never want to eat again!

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
nope went to mom and dad's so they have the leftovers! But I will stop by and help them finish some of them off this week!
I'm always willing to lend a helping hand in that aspect.

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
No leftovers here either. We ate at my aunt's house on Christmas eve, so she got all the leftovers. We even decided to grill steaks (instead of cooking a ham) on Christmas day because we didn't feel like eating ham two days in a row.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No leftovers, we have lunch at mums place. Several people bring dishes, it's a carefully planned menu so we don't have too much.

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No leftovers for me either, all the food is at my folks house 140 miles away, and thank God for that!
I ate about 2 weeks worth of food in two days, and my Step Mom isn't even that good of a cook!
Sweat pants are my friend right now.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Loads of leftovers here - ham, ribs, prime rib, ambrosia salad, crab dip, cheesecake and cookies. We'll be eating them until we are sick of them, then will freeze the rest.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Loads of leftovers here - ham, ribs, prime rib, ambrosia salad, crab dip, cheesecake and cookies. We'll be eating them until we are sick of them, then will freeze the rest.
seems that will going to be a delicious entremesses...

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup! Jack and I had leftovers for dinner last night at his place, and I had one of the leftover Christmas a little while ago!