Question 12/10/14 #WhiskersWednesday

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
good Morning TCS! :sun:

Very easy for today:)

¿Have you spending your holidays in some part of your life FAR from your home, Relatives, Cats? ¿What motivate this? Work? Just because? Do you find the way of feel happy during those days? ..:slant:

Thanks for participate! :bigthumb:

:wavey:

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning!

No vacation for me. The farthest I go during the Christmas season is home to see my family, about an hour and a half's drive away, but not for more than a day or two. Other than that, I spend New Years Eve with a friend downtown. Any other time, when I'm not in school, I'm at work.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We stay home. Our kids take turns coming here on Christmas Day with our DIL's parents. So one year, they're here on Christmas and the next year, it's usually that Saturday. I think we're on an off-year this year, so our Christmas with them will be the Saturday right after Christmas. But Rick's parents will be with us on Christmas for dinner and then again that Saturday with the kids. 

That means I make two Christmas dinners. Either that or sometimes I'll do a really nice Christmas brunch for Rick's parents and us on Christmas and then have our actual dinner when the kids come up.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We stay home because it's DH's busy season at work.  Being military transplants; "home" doesn't mean we have lots of family nearby though.  DH has spent holidays away from us though.