Queen Eva has wings!

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is no doubt Queen Eva came straight from heaven. The other day I was trying to get a shot of her exquisite shape in a back silhouette, but the lighting came out poor. As I tried to brighten it a little look what shows up on her back!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You scared me ..... AWWW how cute

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

You scared me ..... AWWW how cute
Oops, sorry I should have put a happy face smiley in the title.

bastetservant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It took me a while to see what you meant, but, oh my! How cute!

Actually she has such an adorable back side!

She looks from behind like my IBK, Tonya.

How much does she weigh?

Robin

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone. I can't NOT see the wings now, every time I look at her. It's remarkable.

Robin, Queen Eva weighs about 5.5 pounds now. She is 6 1/2 months old and the vet and I don't think she is going to get much bigger.

She's very LONG, but slender. Not skinny. She has a nice pad of meat and muscle over her bones, but from above she has a pinched in waist. All her parts are petite, even her polydactyl paws. Her coat is lustrous, blue black with a rainbow sheen, very plush.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
PS Tolly Mazy and Jennie are just as besotted as I am. We all never stop watching her as she busies herself around the house. She's a very special girl.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never even noticed she's got thumbs!!! (sorry, that's what i call a polydactyl.) And if you mentioned it before, well, I guess I didn't read that part. Cool!

She is such a sweetie. So glad she's doing ok.

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Although it's still hard for me to look at cat pics I have to make an exception for Queen Eva!! She's a precious little girl!! What a sweetheart from heaven to bring you joy!!

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

Queen Eva is beautiful and lovely and just so heartwarming. Please hug and kiss her for me.
Done! She's a sweet and cuddly as she is beautiful and loves hugs and kisses.

Originally Posted by Bellaandme

Although it's still hard for me to look at cat pics I have to make an exception for Queen Eva!! She's a precious little girl!! What a sweetheart from heaven to bring you joy!!
Aww, Cheryl, thank you for that.

Originally Posted by eilcon

She really is a beautiful little girl.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by DarkMavis

I never even noticed she's got thumbs!!! (sorry, that's what i call a polydactyl.) And if you mentioned it before, well, I guess I didn't read that part. Cool!

She is such a sweetie. So glad she's doing ok.
Yes, Queen Eva has Thumbs. And Erica, those thumbs SLAY me. She is very tactile oriented, always reaching out to touch things, and my heart melts every time. She has one extra toe on her right hind foot too.

I've never had a polydactyl before. It took some getting used to, the nail trimming I mean. The claw that is deep in the cleft between her thumb and the regular toes is difficult to snip. Someone somewhere suggested I have the vet remove them (the ones in the cleft) but I was horrified by the idea, I will keep them snipped!

Thanks for looking everyone. I know that ALL cats are special. But this Queen Eva kitten is a very special little girl. I thank Ootay
every day for sending her to us.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She has wings because she's your little angel

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

The picture just proves what you've known all along!
That about sums it up.
ALL cats are special. But this one, this little Baby Girl Queen Eva Angel is really something. I might have said that before.

Thanks for looking everyone. Tolly, Mazy, Jennie and I never tire of watching her.