Quadriplegic Cat

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
That is good news! Have you made arrangements yet for him to see a vet? It is quite possible that he was injured and that would explain why you are seeing some improvement in him. A vet assessment might be extremely beneficial to help expedite/ensure his continued progress.

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
From your lips to God's ear as they say in Yiddish. I don't know what tomorrow holds but I'm going to revel in the happiness of this moment.

Always live for the moment is my motto- because nobody is guaranteed tomorrow. However, I am greatly encouraged by what I just read- he is a cat of surprises.

I love happy endings. Come on kitty- make one happen for us. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tnrmakessense

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That is good news! Have you made arrangements yet for him to see a vet? It is quite possible that he was injured and that would explain why you are seeing some improvement in him. A vet assessment might be extremely beneficial to help expedite/ensure his continued progress.
I could fill pages about my recent experiences trying to get care for a sick feral cat. But I don't have the time or the energy. I've been doing this for 40 years and there is nothing, nothing at all, that I don't consider when it comes to the well being of an animal. But now I take in all my past experience, do research using medical papers on line, and then trust my gut.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tnrmakessense

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Always live for the moment is my motto- because nobody is guaranteed tomorrow. However, I am greatly encouraged by what I just read- he is a cat of surprises.

I love happy endings. Come on kitty- make one happen for us. :)
Thank you soooo much !! That is so kind. An ditto.