Purses/Pocketbooks/

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ya I know lol. I used a handbag ONCE it was at a wedding and pants had no pockets and i had my period so was out of options. I have a wallet and when leaving have wallet phone keys inhaler thats all i carry.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my I have so many and need to get rid of some of them since I'm not using them much.

I also have 4 Kathy Vee Zeeland bags plus one of her husbands B. Makowsky, I couldn't have afforded his bags it if it wasn't on Flex Payments. Also have Italian Leather in blue but I don't remember the name. I love bags and always have, it is my soft spot. Just bought a beautiful white leather bag that I used this summer, all of these bags were from QVC, much cheaper there.

I'm not in the mood right now to post pics

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one brown Galco concealed carry bag, and one black Guardian Leather concealed carry bag. The brown one is the one I use most because it is in the best shape and I can't carry my gun in my cab, anyway.

goonie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sk_pacer

Again, going against the mainstream - if it doesn't fit in my pockets, I don't really need it; I have one purse that is just a large pocketbook with a carry strap.
i'm the same way. if i go to a concert i usually put a small plastic bag in my pocket in case i do buy something.