Professional photos!

jazzbear742

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Those photos are amazing! They all look like they are professional models who have been doing this for years. What a beautiful bunch of kitties.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Beautiful! I love how they all have a white stripe on their nose. Hmmm, could be a good name for a band...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

Beautiful! I love how they all have a white stripe on their nose. Hmmm, could be a good name for a band...
LOL! Yeah for some reason the ones that were solid tabbies/torbies with no white were all chosen by adopters over the ones with white... I didn't originally plan to keep four kittens from the litter but it just worked out that way, I tried to find good homes but was only able to find homes for 3 out of the litter of 7. Originally I was just going to keep Mr Grey...of course the longer I had them the more attached I got, and once they were past the "cute baby" stage no one was interested. I am glad I kept them of course, they are all so sweet and each have their own different personalities. When they were younger they used to all cuddle up with me in bed so I would have 5-6 kitties all curled up on top of me purring! I miss that, now that they are adults usually I only get one at a time or maybe two.