Prepping For New Kitten (urine Problems)

morganlee107

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone,

So I'm planning on adopting a kitten in May. My baby passed away in February from diabetes and I think it's because of his health problems that he started peeing everywhere. I'm trying to get up the smell before I bring in a new cat just so they're not territorial and start peeing everywhere too.

Today I sprayed using Pet Stain & Odor Miracle (Enzyme Cleaner) and then used a shampoo vacuum twice. I don't really smell anything but I can still see yellow stains using a black light. Is it possible to get rid of the smell without getting rid of the stain? Should I try cleaning again or is there another spray I should use?

Thanks in advance!

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To be honest I would clean again, JUST TO BE SURE. Enzymatic cleaners are the best and you used that. I think the yellow stains are always going to be stains but I would just want to be sure the smell is gone.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

morganlee107

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
To be honest I would clean again, JUST TO BE SURE. Enzymatic cleaners are the best and you used that. I think the yellow stains are always going to be stains but I would just want to be sure the smell is gone.
Ahaha thanks! I ordered an enzymatic cleaner to put into the shampoo vacuum so once I have that I'll go over the floor once more just to make sure. Thanks!