Pregnant Stray

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
You would not want to trap her unless you could locate the kittens too, as they are dependent upon her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

faith.m

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes, I took away the traps so I don’t catch her in case she’s already had the kittens. Tomorrow I’m going to check this wood pile where she gave birth to the last litter and see if she or her kittens are in there. I’m hoping upon hopes that she is in that wood pile tomorrow with her kittens. I’ve rescued many cats and kittens before so I know how to grab them and all that stuff I just need to find them! I hope I hit the jackpot tomorrow but I know she might not be there. I’ll update tomorrow if she or her babies are in there. And if just the kittens are there and she isnt around then I’ll have to find away to get them both because I don’t want to separate the kittens from the mom.

faith.m

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Good news! Yesterday I found her and her kittens in the woodpile I was talking about. But I could not get her so I went back this morning and I got her and all four of her kittens! I am thinking that they are about four weeks because their eyes are opened and there ears are perked up and they have a little wobbly walk ;) they are very skittish and on social is right now but the mom is actually very friendly and wants the attention! The mama is gray as are two of the kittens and one is black and the last one cream colored. :yess::catman::happycat:

faith.m

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks! Now my next steps are to keep them together until the kittens are big enough then get the mom spayed and when the kittens are 2.2 pounds I will get them fixed too! For now it’s just socializing and loving on them :lovecat2: