Pregnant Stray...

Humankittylover

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Awe congrats!!!!

I would wait until you're 100% sure she isn't going to have anymore before you move mom or kittens. Can you feel the others move inside of her? It's possible that she won't have anymore. Do her kitties look healthy?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

StrayKittensX4

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The babies look great! Han is doing great and I feel there are at least 2 more (I say that because I felt 2 more hard like spots in her belly with just petting her.. plus, She is still bleeding, is that normal?)

StrayKittensX4

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The babies look great! Han is doing great and I feel there are at least 2 more (I say that because I felt 2 more hard like spots in her belly with just petting her.. plus, She is still bleeding, is that normal?)

Just now I saw kittens moving in her belly so yeah, there's more.

Humankittylover

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Is it excessive bleeding? It's normal for blood but not lots.

Do you plan on keeping her inside after her babies are weaned? Do you plan on keeping an if her babies? I would fix her kittens before rehomed and ask for a fee, don't give them away for free!

Jessica Meade

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
awe congrats my foster has had her kittens also today. we have 6 i do believe she is done? she is resting all kittens are nursing she is still breathing a bit heavy but thats all im noticing. she will go for an x-ray in the morning hopefully we have a smooth night.

StrayKittensX4

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Is it excessive bleeding? It's normal for blood but not lots.

Do you plan on keeping her inside after her babies are weaned? Do you plan on keeping an if her babies? I would fix her kittens before rehomed and ask for a fee, don't give them away for free!
I think it was a normal amount of bleeding. She just had #3.

I will get them all fixed and if I could keep them all... I definitely would!

I almost cried when I saw the first two. We had been gone all day at the fair and I came home to see her behind wet. Then she stmt unset my daughter's bed typo show me where the babies were. I had her 2 boxes set up and she chose not use either lol. But she followed me to one of the boxes, then brought the other kittens over before having the newest one. I'm so happy right now!!!!!!!

StrayKittensX4

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
2 solid grey (male and female) and a solid black male. She is having one right now and I can see what looks like a tail?

StrayKittensX4

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So this next one seems to be stuck..

Humankittylover

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Awesome!!

So far, it's like how my kittens are. Two grey, orange and dark. However I have two dark.

StrayKittensX4

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She's about to have another. The blondie was so much bigger than the others. I was a little worried because for a few minutes all I saw was a tail that looked rat-like. Lol.

I don't want to go to bed lol

Humankittylover

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I know what you mean! Thankfully my girl had them mid day, but I've had some in the middle of the night lol. The bright side of you do go to bed is it'll go by faster lol.

That's also weird, my orange kitten was also tail first and a lot bigger hahah.

StrayKittensX4

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Han and babies (which we have decided to name after The Hobbit characters) are great. She didn't end up having anymore and there doesn't seem to be anymore in her stomach.

She's a great momma so far and I'm very happy about the way she is trusting me. Just a few weeks ago she didn't want me or anyone to touch her. I'll post a few pics after I get home.

StrayKittensX4

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Because we are super fans of The Hobbit and LTR, we would like to introduce you to our newest additions. (We went with The Hobbit and LTR because we named our first stray R2 and her babies D2, C3, PO. It was only fitting. Lol.)

Attachments