Pregnant Princess

SiyaMae88

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello cat family!!
My beautiful Siamese, Siya Mae is big Prego! Today is her due date and this cat mom is way too excited!
Run down she was due to get fixed on the 14th of January but on the 9th ( she was in her first heat) my amazing teenage daughter decided to invite a stray in the house( at night, while I was sleeping). So now my princess is to have kittens, though she is just a little thing herself.
we took her to the vet January 25 and was able to see four littles.
Earlier today, my hunny was pink discharge and she has became even more affectionate then before ( she very loving and needs cuddles all the time) she's still eating and hasn't had anymore discharge. She's been sleeping but waking up howling and needing reassurance that we are still near her.
How long before labor do cat discharge?
I can't take it lol
IMG_20220312_125808439.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

SiyaMae88

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
20211229_112558~2.jpg

This is Princess Siya Mae before pregnancy. She's pro catnip, so I think she's been going through withdrawals since she got preggo. 😂😂
This is the weirdest cat I've had though. She will by pass meat for corn any day!

SiyaMae88

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She may have a few days or a week to go. She’s close, so keep an eye out, but tough to say exactly.

She’s beautiful!
I'm thinking so now. She's still running around like a crazy person😂 speeding around corners and climbing my leg.
I have to stop her and remind her that she has littles in her and she needs to chill a bit

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Published data for Siamese give a gestational period of 63-69 days, so she should deliver any time now up to a week from now. Has she been poking around, looking for a place to nest?

SiyaMae88

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Published data for Siamese give a gestational period of 63-69 days, so she should deliver any time now up to a week from now. Has she been poking around, looking for a place to nest?
Yes she's been looking. I have four set up for her in my room as we have kids and dogs.

SiyaMae88

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Last night my daughter woke me up saying Say got something nasty on her blanket . I got my daughter a new blanket, and scooped up Siya and brought her to my room. She had bloody discharge along with what I can assume a plug or something. Off and on for 3 hours she was having a little bloody discharge. But this morning she is not bleeding and eating just fine.