Pregnant kitty??

Arykitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey guys! My cat went into heat while I was on vacation, and while we were planning a litter between my two manecoon crosses, the cat sitter accidentally let them in together not realizing why they had been separated, (theyre normally around the house together, hence why she didn’t realise)
If she was pregnant it would be about 2ish weeks.
do these look pregnant nipples? Booking her into the vet soon but figured I’d get some other opinions before I start dropping money on ultrasounds that aren’t needed yet. I can definitely say her nipples are much bigger and slightly bigger compared to last month.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Arykitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Meant to say bigger and slightly more pink/red

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It’s difficult to say at this early stage. Time will tell. Give it a couple more weeks. Cats begin to show around the fifth week.

Do you plan to spay and neuter after this litter if she is pregnant?

Arykitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That’s what I had heard and read from my research, I’m just super antsy and huge on scheduling and preparing, so just trying to make sure I have everything her and her kitties will need :) we were originally going to wait another month or two before allowing a litter. When she starts showing more positive pregnancy signs he’ll be brought in to be neutered, and when it’s appropriate after her kittens she will be spayed, all potential kittens have been spoken for by myself, friends, and family. So this was an “oops” to an already planned situation.

It’s difficult to say at this early stage. Time will tell. Give it a couple more weeks. Cats begin to show around the fifth week.

Do you plan to spay and neuter after this litter if she is pregnant?

Arykitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It’s hard to tell in pics because of how fluffy she is but since i posted those pics her nipples are definitely bigger and she’s loosing a bunch of fur around them 😅 pretty sure we have babies on the way! So exciting

Attachments