Pregnant Cat

Jordie3401

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
image.jpg
Hi I have a cat called Bella she's pregnant I think her belly is swollen and her nipples are pink she's very affectionate which is weird for her she has had a litter before just want some advice and help thanks in advance

Ariel2611

Proud Mommy to Ariel and Snowy :-)
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi there,
Yes, i think she is pregnant. Being affectionate, swollen nipples are signs of pregnancy.
I would feed her wet food and make sure as she gets bigger to feed her more, have clean water available and show her some love. Once she has weaned and had her babies please do spay her immediately
Good Luck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jordie3401

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi there,
Yes, i think she is pregnant. Being affectionate, swollen nipples are signs of pregnancy.
I would feed her wet food and make sure as she gets bigger to feed her more, have clean water available and show her some love. Once she has weaned and had her babies please do spay her immediately
Good Luck
Thanks for the reply Ariel2611 she is having 2 pouches of wet food a day plus bisquits she sleeps a lot too how many weeks do you think she is ?

Ariel2611

Proud Mommy to Ariel and Snowy :-)
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't really know about the number of weeks - i'm sorry about that but if you would like to really know a trip to the vets would be in order where they will do a scan which will tell you how much babies and vet will tell you roughly how much weeks. These sites may help later on:
Birth in Cats – Signs of Labour and the Delivery Process – Cat World
https://www.purina.co.uk/cats/key-life-stages/pregnancy/cat-labour-and-giving-birth
The Stages of Feline Labor - When Your Cat Gives Birth

Good Luck!
Keep us updated please :)