Pregnant Cat?!

Bethpotter145

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
IMG_3069.JPG
IMG_3036.JPG
Hi I wonder if you can help! I've got an appointment at the vets Monday but dying to know now! We've rehomed two cats a male and female we were told they were done however they aren't... and I've noticed the female getting bigger and bigger so you think she's pregnant?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bethpotter145

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Great. You'll need to keep him away from your female for a month after his surgery. He will still be fertile, and she can get pregnant within a week of delivery.
Okay thanks for letting me know :) looking at her picture how many weeks would you say? I'm sure I can feel them moving and reading up I'm thinking around eight weeks?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bethpotter145

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Do you have any idea when she mated? I know you said these were new cats. Will mama cat be going to vet Monday as well?
Yeah she's coming Monday too so she can have a health check :) and I'm not sure we've had them around a month now and when we got her we noticed she was quite big

KatsPurrrsians

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yeah she's coming Monday too so she can have a health check :) and I'm not sure we've had them around a month now and when we got her we noticed she was quite big
That's good you're getting mama checked out. They should be able to give you an idea of how many and how far along. If she was showing a month ago she should be getting close.