Potty Issues

MommaDs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We found a cat someone had thrown out we have now had him for 3 days we have set up a litter box gotten him some dry food which has been left out along with water for when he decides he wants it we have limited him to an extra room we have when he is alone other than that he stays right with us my issue is that other then peeing twice the entire 3 days he hasnt used the potty but he is still very playful..not sure about what to do

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How old do you think he is? Are you feeding him wet food and dry food? You might look around and see if you see any poop. You might want to provide him a 2nd box as some kitties don't like to pee and poop in the same box.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MommaDs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
As of right now we have only gave him dry food he is also the only animal in our home I am not even supposed to have a animal I just took him in to try to find him a home I hate to see animals on the street

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for helping him and rescuing him. Try offering him some wet food as well as dry. Depending on how underfed he was it might be another day before you see anything.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MommaDs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for all the answers I give the wet food a try and see what happens