Possibly Pregnant Cat?

jag613

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello!! This is my first time on this website so i hope i’m doing this right. Anyways, as you can tell by the title I believe my cat may be pregnant? She’s not fixed and about 1 1/2 years old. She started getting her heats appx 6 months ago and has been going in/out of them approximately every 2 weeks. 3 1/2 weeks ago she got outside for the first time for 3 days during her heat and when she came back it was over & she hasnt got it since. She’s a very petite cat & her stomach doesnt seem large but it’s definitely more firm. The past few days I’ve found vomit that may be from her or from our other fixed male cat. Her nipples aren’t bright pink but definitely are more noticeable I’ll try to insert a pic. I just want to see some other people’s opinion if shes pregnant, thank you!

Attachments

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She is prob preg even if the tit not much reddened. They arent always.

Do you want this litter?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jag613

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She is prob preg even if the tit not much reddened. They arent always.

Do you want this litter?
Yes, if its a small litter we plan on keeping them or if its large we have family who’d like some of them :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jag613

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Do you plan to spay her after this litter?

Why You Should Spay And Neuter Your Cats

It sounds like your cat is pregnant. Unspayed cats in heat who get out usually mate.
Definitely!!! I’ve been saving up for it for awhile now. It’s about 200$ where i live and i’m only 16 so that’s quite expensive for me. I was gonna get her spayed even if she is pregnant but i know it’s a lot more expensive so i cant :( How long should i wait to spay her after she has this litter?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
8 weeks is the common.

Where do you live? We can perhaps find you some cheaper spaying vet nearby.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Yes, post your city and state and I will look for a low-cost spay clinic near you! :)