Pondering and need some help..... (pic heavy)

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YES! They are fantastic! If I was going to buy something like that... I would probably look for something around $2.00, but since they are handcrafted you could probably sell for more. Good luck!

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The animal bows are cute!

Some of the things you have to consider is how much each one costs to make. Also, if you are using an on line site to sell them you will have shipping costs and fees for payment processing agent if you use one.

It won't be worth doing if you don't make anything.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You should definately make them and sell them. I bought some bows for my daughter at a fair recently. They were no where near as nice as yours. I paid $7.50 Canadian each.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Yes, yes, they are definitely good enough to sell! They are beautiful, and one of a kind, as far as I know, but then again, I don't know much about baby stuff

As far as price goes, again, I have no idea, but make sure you factor your time into the price.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrsgreenjeens

As far as price goes, again, I have no idea, but make sure you factor your time into the price.
I think she's been making them in her sleep

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

I think she's been making them in her sleep
My sleep..... that would be an awesome trick!!! Instead of sleep.... yeah that sounds right, lol.

I went looking on Etsy and the range of prices is HUGE for the same type of bows I made. I'll have to actually measure out in inches how much ribbion I use and actually figure out cost/type of ribbon then figure out a fair "mark up"

Thanks everyone for your input, I think I'm really going to do this!