Please Help! Sudden ‘scaredy Cat’

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MissWorld19

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well she actually spent the night on the bed with me! I can’t believe it. She was still a bit jumpy but she stayed. Then some stupid thunder and lightning started happening and freaked her out again. She’s on such high alarm every thing is worrying her. But hoping the worst is over! And at least I had her on the bed for a little bit :)

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Great news! You probably won't ever know, but wonder what it was that freaked her out the first time.

Now that things are getting back to normal, hope you'll stick around the site. We have a New Cats on the Block for "formal" introductions. ;) We love pictures, btw. :camera:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MissWorld19

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ill definitely be sticking around. This site — and you guys —have been wonderful!

I’ll post pictures of Bandit and my other baby Scout on the New Cats section soon! And I’ll have plenty of questions to ask about Scout, haha.

In the meantime, Bandit keeps jumping on the bed! Each time she investigates a bit more and hasn’t run off scared. Now though, she seems to have fixated on the black sheets — even though we’ve only ever had black sheets. I think they’re reminding her of the duvet? Though honestly, I don’t want to change anything at this point. She’s getting comfortable again and event slept here for a bit last night. So fingers crossed she’s back to normal soon! She has been trotting around with her tail up again, happy, which is a relief. We’ll see where it goes from here!

So glad to have found this site and to join this community. You guys are the best!