Please Help Missing Cat

locacatlady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I rescued a cat 3 days ago, shes a spayed 3 year old female. She has been kind of affraid of my other cats but nothing too bad, normal behavior for a new cat. This morning my sister woke up to find our other cat Tiller had unlocked and opened our door. We found all our other cats in the front yard except our new cat Freddie was missing. Shes microchipped but i was just wondering whats the best thing to do, where would she go since she isnt familiar with the area. Thank you for any help, im already attached after 3 days and miss her so much.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Help! My Cat Is Lost!

Aside from this, I can tell you that the best time to look for her is at dusk and dark. Carry a flashlight so that you can spot eyeshine. Be sure to call local vets and shelters. If you can, get posters out. Offer a reward of OVER $20, as that is about the amount paid for animals headed for testing labs. Put her litter box outside so she can smell it. DON'T GIVE UP!

I am so sorry you have lost the cat that you wanted so badly to help. She may well get home again. We've had cats turn up MONTHS later, safe and sound, if a bit the worse for wear.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

locacatlady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi thankyou for your suggestion and sweet words, but we actual found my precious girl.We were looking all over our neighborhood from 5am to 5pm and we walk up to my front door to take a break and on my roof was Freddie. Me and my sister cried with so much joy lol. Thankyou ! <3