Please, help me with my little cat behaviour study - short survey

blubell

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm leading a little study concerning certain cat behaviours. I would very appreciate help from cat owners in this matter. All you need to do is fill out a short (10q) survey:

http://webankieta.pl/ankieta/woc3bs9u4bru

If you know anybody who doesn't use this forum but also has a cat, please send them this link too, ok? The more people I get in the study, the more significant results we might get :)

If you're interested in the results, the summary article should appear on my website: www.homofelidae.pl in about 3 months. The site is in Polish (as am I), but google translator is doing quite a good job translating it. Plus, you can always e-mail me for the details.

I will really appreciate all your help!

Thanks!

Agata

speakhandsforme

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi there :wavey:

I took your survey, but I just wanted to add something --

the "submit" button at the bottom is in Polish. I was able to figure out which one meant "submit" because it was in bold, but I didn't know what the one beside it (not bolded) meant -- maybe clear the form?

If you could put that button in English as well it'd be even easier. :D

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I went to google translate. The choices at the bottom - Pause Poll and Exit Poll. I also took the survey and hopefully it was counted when I "exited". 

jpulse

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey I finished your survey. I hope that this helps out some!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blubell

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey! You're right - I'm sorry about that, should have said it earlier. The button that needs to be chosen at the end is "Zakończ ankietę", it means "finish the survey".

I wanted to create a survey on some free english survey engine but all of the ones I found could last only for 10 days or so, and that's not enough for me. So once again sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for pointing this out!

Cheers!