Please Check out my video of our cats, Rosie and Lola!

jlstanzel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hopefully this is considered material for this forum. I've seen a couple other posts on cats here (this specific branch of this forum sort of seems like an Off-topic forum to me). Anyway, if nothing else, I'm in a relaxed setting, sharing a brief video of my pets with you guys!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWlNihEYxmc]YouTube

I put together a quick video of my cats- being cats (what else?!). I know I am gonna get some comments on their size, but I'll give everyone the good news right now: They're dieting!

If anyone else has a collection of their pet videos on here (whether it be through Youtube or anywhere else), please share them!

Hope you guys enjoy the video! I look forward to your comments!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, and welcome. Your kitties are beautiful. I've moved this thread to Fur Pictures.

My big boy, Bijou, has been on a diet and has lost 4 lbs. in 8 months which is just about perfect - 1/2 lb per month.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jlstanzel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Wow- can't believe I missed that forum. My apologies.

Yeah, they just started. Hoping for 1/2lb each month.

Rosie (Black &White) looks larger than she actually is- her fur is just very fluffly.

Lola though- she's only 1.5 years old!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got seven... I would LOVE to get some el-bees off my Archie... he's really the only overweight one and he loves loves loves his noms. Hard to do in a multi cat household.

Good luck with their weight loss program. I hope you are working with a vet on this?

jlstanzel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

I've got seven... I would LOVE to get some el-bees off my Archie... he's really the only overweight one and he loves loves loves his noms. Hard to do in a multi cat household.

Good luck with their weight loss program. I hope you are working with a vet on this?
Well, by "dieting," I mean just cutting out wetfood from a daily ritual to a weekly one. That, and we stopped using a food dish that replenishes itself and do a cup a day (well- two cups since we have two cats). So nothing really serious.

katkuddler

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Cute video, thanks for sharing. Kitties are a bit plump, maybe some more exercise?. BTW...music was good too...a real toe tapper.

jlstanzel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yeah, I got the song from another popular Youtube video called "standing cat." Worth watching. Pretty funny stuff!

The song is called "Cats on Mars." An appropriate song.