Pippa Pies here!

pippa pies

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello my fellow kitties.  I have a 16 year old sweety with a slightly enlarged colon.  My vet tells me it is not mega colon.  We are treating her with Cisapride, Mirtazapine, Lactulose, and Miralax.  I am not seeking any advise as I know that is against the rules.  I was just doing some research on the medicines and came across this site.  I thought I would join and say hello.  My16 year old is solid black with yellow eyes, named Twinkle.  And my avatar looks like my 2 year old juvenile delinquent, Pippa Pies, who is a black-nosed Tuxedo cat.  Both are spayed females.  Nice to meet you all! :)

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! I'm sorry Twinkle is having health problems. Black cats with yellow eyes are really striking - I used to have a sweet little girl named Emma who was this combination. We'd love to see photos of Twinkle and Pippa Pies!

You can always ask for advice here - it's one of the great things about this site. It's true it's a fine line to walk sometimes between asking for feedback about your kitty's issues and seeking actual treatment protocols. You'll get a better idea from reading some of the posts. Certainly others whose cats have been through similar problems often chime in with info about their own cats and what helped or didn't help.

I hope Twinkle's treatments help your boy feel better soon.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, welcome to TCS!  It's nice to meet you.  And as @Margd  said, there are likely other members who have dealt with the health issues Twinkle is going through who can offer insight and encouragement.  I hope she is on the mend soon.   

Last edited: