pink lump in between toes

breannabrogdon2022

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
1A139602-C0C1-412A-9A49-303FC5775931.png

the picture doesn’t show exactly what it looks like, I'm not sure if i should take her to the vet or not. She’s 5, and the bump is like a light pink and it’s veiny, with a few more little bumps on it.

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How long has it been there do you know? Can you send the photo to your vet for his opinion?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

breannabrogdon2022

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
How long has it been there do you know? Can you send the photo to your vet for his opinion?
i’m not sure how long it’s been there i noticed it today, i’ve never had to take her to a vet except for when she got spayed so i don’t have a phone number for them.

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Keep an eye on it to see if its getting bigger, starts to weep or changes, if it does, you need to take her to a vet. Does it appear to be bothering her.

breannabrogdon2022

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Keep an eye on it to see if its getting bigger, starts to weep or changes, if it does, you need to take her to a vet. Does it appear to be bothering her.
okay thank you, and she’s not messing with it but she’s been walking weird and she won’t let me look at it or touch her leg.

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It does as if it could be painful especially as if she wont let you touch it. Can you take her to your vet?

breannabrogdon2022

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It does as if it could be painful especially as if she wont let you touch it. Can you take her to your vet?
Im pretty far from a vet and can’t drive right now, if i can it’ll have to be tomorrow. I found an email for the closest vet, and sent them the picture and told them what’s going on.