Pictures Of Peridot

Cataria

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So... there was this bright, bright orange, absolutely huge cat roaming around my house for a couple weeks, and about a week after I lost Nenya, I finally approached the guy and dragged him into my house. This guy:

IMG_5192.JPG

The vet estimates that he's about seven years old, turns out he is already neutered, but nobody has called the humane society looking for him and he had no collar or microchip. He's clearly been on his own for awhile because he was pretty scrawny. I named him Peridot since it was August when I finally took him in and he has green, peridot-colored eyes.

IMG_5139.JPG

Anyway, Peridot is an absolutely hilarious cat. He's a huge sweetheart, a total pushover with people and other cats, but he doesn't look it. He has a perpetually angry, grumpy look to him, and his meow is even worse -- I still have trouble telling the difference between his happy meow and his "I am annoyed" growl.

IMG_5191.JPG

And here's a picture of Peridot with my other boy cat, Ronan, Peridot looking enthused as always.

IMG_5211.JPG

Just wanted to share pictures of my crazy, new-ish cat!

IMG_5221.JPG

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He had a lovely grumpy old man face with a "yeah yeah, been there, done that, move on" look about him. Great...