Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Wintertime Cats - Picture of the Month Contest

The theme for this month is Wintertime. And cats, of course. We're looking for pictures of your cats in a wintery background. It doesn't have to be snow, just whatever spells out winter for you. No holiday-themed pictures please.

Submissions will be accepted through Sunday, January 20th. Voting will then commence. Voting procedures to be determined based on the number of photos submitted.

The winner gets to wear this badge for a month:

The Rules:

1. Choose the best picture you have for our monthly theme and post it to this thread.
  2. Image needs to be clear and not too small. 480 pixels high by 640 pixels wide minimum should be a good enough size.
  3. One submission per member please
  4. Please submit by uploading the picture to this thread. You may not "hotlink" but rather upload from URL or upload the file itself.
Our cats are ALL amazingly beautiful! This friendly photo contest is about the way in which the cat is captured in the picture. We're not looking for professional photography, but do try to keep things like image quality, lighting and composition in mind.

Good luck everyone!

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It gets cold even on sub-tropical Japanese islands. Aya as a kitten (she was a winter kitten) in front of the space heater trying to stay warm.

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I live in Miami, this is about as wintery as my kitty can get... Wearing a hot scarf and hat for momma to take a picture. I say hot, because it hasnt even been cold this winter in miami. We usually get cooler winters... Oh well.

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Delilah admiring the tiny bit of snow we got last night. First snow we have seen in about 2 years and probably the only we will get this year. It's melted away already.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thank you everyone for your submissions! It's time to close this thread and move on to the voting stage!

@Raintyger - I PM'ed you about your submission. I'm afraid it can't be entered this time because it's holiday-themed. Still a lovely picture so thank you for sharing that with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.