Picked Up a Sick Feral and I Don't Know What to Do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww poor little guy. I really hope he pulls through. I'm sure he is thankful for your love & care.

Keep us posted. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

new kittenmom

The princess of sniffles
Young Cat
Purraise
Sad news.

It turns out Tarzan was hit by a car. He had suffered internal bleeding and head trauma. I had no idea he was this injured he hid it so well. He was put to sleep at 11:30 this morning.

I'm going to miss you buddy. I'm sure your girlfriends will too. I'm glad you are finally at peace.

Goodbye Tarzan.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today" - Richard Adams

Last edited:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 Aww honey, I'm so sorry.  It's never easy, but have comfort that you were able to be there for him in the end. His last hours were full of love & care. Had you not helped him, he would have suffered longer, & on his own.  Bless you. I'm sure he is thankful you were there. I'll say a prayer for both of you. 

R.I.P. Tarzan 

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm sorry to see this news.  On behalf of the TCS Team, we offer our condolences for your loss of Tarzan. We always lock threads when a kitty has passed as a sign of respect.

Please consider posting a tribute to your friend if you'd like to in our Crossing the Bridge forum, here:  http://www.thecatsite.com/f/19/crossing-the-bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.