Photos too large ???

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone

I'm not computer savvy,barely know how to use my smart phone functions and I'm pretty clueless using the phones camera except to click away at cute kitty stuff!

Many times when I post here and try to include a photo when it finishes uploading I see a msg saying "Cannot attach,file too large " I don't do anything different when taking a picture yet some are too big

Can you help me to either take the proper size photo or can a large file be minimized to fit somehow? Any instruction would be appreciated-,cropping is not always an option because it will cut out the subject

Thanks for reading & for this wonderful site

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are several online photo editors (if you don't want to install anything on your PC), or simply and free applications for PC and smartphones to resize (and hence reduce the weight of your photos) any images.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
There are several online photo editors (if you don't want to install anything on your PC), or simply and free applications for PC and smartphones to resize (and hence reduce the weight of your photos) any images.
Oh wow-so then it's not really something you can do yourself on your phone-I should look up what?"photo editor "? Any suggestions what I can use,possibly a link? I'm always scared of clicking on something with malware

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can do that on your phone too, after you took the photo. Depending of what OS you're using (Android or IOs), browse your app store and look for photo editor.
If you want to do that on on your PC, I can suggest SunLitGreen Photo Editor
SunlitGreen Photo Editor - Free Digital Photo Editing Software
It's free, very easy to use.
You can crop, resize and adjust colors, contrast, brightness, etc.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Antonio65 Antonio65
Thank you soooo much!I will do that on my desktop so if I can't figure out the android thingy then I can always go to my computer to attach photos

The link is much appreciated,makes things simple for an Ole lady,lol👍

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On your Android device, I can suggest you PhotoShop Express. It's rather easy to use, and has a resize utility.
I hope that other users can help you more.