Photo Sharing Opportunity for you Photography People!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know we have a lot of great photographers on this site and I just thought I would give everyone a chance to enter a contest. National Geographic (.org) is having a contest for anyone to enter one vacation picture.

I was also thinking that this would be a good opportunity for those of us on TCS to have our own little contest. I don't know if anyone will win necessarily, but I might think about sending out gifts or something

Post one picture of a "vacation photo" you just love, of course, it has to be a picture you took yourself

This is one I took on Pike's Peak, in Colorado. I just loved how the mountain looked with a cloud rolling over the land. It was 500 foot drop where all the clouds are!

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is me and my boyfriends sister 800 feet in the air! We were in Ocean City Maryland, it was awesome!
I got talked into going tandem with her otherwise I would have NEVER done it! It was great, kinda peaceful, but kinda scary at the same time!

shopcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Overlooking the beautiful city of Pittsburgh, PA, from Mt Washington. (early July, '06) In the picture you can see the incline that got us up there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice pic ShopCat!

Thanks WorriedMom, I'm not really a photographer I just got lucky with this picture I suppose

The ocean pictures are really pretty too! Someday I'm going to go to a really pretty beach, the ones I've been to were brown

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We need more vacation pictures! I know you have beautiful pictures.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooo I love the pic of Pittsburgh! I loved it up there!

I'll add another one

This is a place called Wonderworks in Pigeon Forge TN. Its was a giant interactive museum. If you ever get the chance to go you should! I know its not the best pic, I just thought it was cool!

cat52

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That's a great pic of Pike's Peak. As I recall, it's lovely up there, although I was paying more attention to trying to breathe than anything else...oh, yeah, and eating that yummy donut!

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The thread you posted to has been dormant for 6 years. Older threads don't get read over as they get older. The date of the post is in the upper lefthand corner of each post.  I would suggest you post your pet pictures in a new thread to the Fur Pictures and Videos forum. That way all members will see them. The landscapes could go in The Cat Lounge with a specific theme for each thread. Many of us on here like pictures of nature.

Last edited: