Petsmart Emails (coupons)

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
If you live close to a PetSmart, you might want to join their PetPerks program and get emails from them. Every once in a while, they send me a $10 coupon that can be used in the store. Sometimes it's just good on anything; other times, it's good only on Purina products (we feed Friskies Buffet cans). Sometimes you might have to spend $30 (easy to do when buying pet food!); other times there's no set figure you have to buy.

This morning I got an email with a coupon for a free bag of cat kibble (up to 4.5 pounds). You can also use it on free dry dog food (up to 6 pounds). Ms. Pepe and The Beast both are on Royal Canin, Pepe for renal support and The Beast for UTIs. But the other cats eat Friskies dry kibble, so we can still use the coupon for them.

Obviously, if you don't use PetSmart, you won't be interested. I just thought I'd mention it.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I rarely go into Petsmart but I did at one time give them my info so I guess I joined their program. My email has changed a couple of times since then. I got the coupon for a free bag of food in the mail. I just ordered a large bag from Chewy and I still have some of my last bag left so I don't need it now. I still have it but I assume it has an expiration date on it. I could pick it up and give it to one of the rescues here. I have to take Patches in for a weight check at 11 this morning. They always have a box out for donations so I might pick it up before I take Patches in.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got that same coupon this week. The bag of food for Snoop weighs five pounds. But I found a five pound bag and bought it to feed the barn cats next door. They appreciate whatever they get.