perpetual motion - summer fitness motivation thread!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am really bad at Zumba! LOL! I am currently looking for a few workout classes in the area I can afford! I really want to do a belly dance class and I would love to find one of the workout classes where you are supposed to wear heels. That would be awesome!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really need some motivation- I've been doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVDs at home, but I feel like it's not enough, while tough I don't feel as though I'm burning a lot of calories...
Does anyone have any suggestions for DVDs I can try?

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Depends on how serious you are! I usually do a belly dance video, a pilates video, and a yoga video during the week along with Zumba. The P90X videos are great, but will kill you.... lol

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got an awesome new Pilates mat and some ankle weights at Marshals today! And some of the Champion Stride and Tone sneakers! They are IDENTICAL to the rebok ones but they are $30 instead of $100!! I was so excited! They have them at Payless if anyone wants some! They are so comfy!
I also did a Cardio and Toning class tonight! And seesh my arms feel like they are going to fall off!
And now I am going to be wearing my ankle weights and new sneakers working around the house!
Although my legs are the last of my worries I guess! I was in line at the Deli waiting for my food and this lady comes up and asks me "How in the world do you get your legs so cut?! They are amazing!"