PBS to air "All Creatures Great and Small" series

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Seven part series based on English veterinarian James Herriot's book All Creature's Great and Small. It will air on local PBS stations on Sundays starting Jan. 10 to Feb. 21.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sundays at 10 p.m.?

Check your local PBS station for exact times. Episode 1 on Jan. 10 starts at 9pm my time but it may be different for other areas.

It seems like a new version of the book adaptation with new cast and all. Should be interesting to watch :)

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
If your local PBS station participates, you can get access to all of the episodes now (and to other shows as well) by donating through a program called PBS Passport. The amount is typically $60 or more. We’ve already streamed the first three episodes of “All Creatures” and are looking forward to the next four which we’ll watch tonight and tomorrow night!
What is PBS Passport?

Last edited:

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am recording it, so I can binge watch it. I cannot wait... looks so good. I have wanted to read the books for a long time.. I still may..
When I read the books a long time ago, it felt like I was settling down in the evening with an ice cream cone. Go ahead and read them; it won't ruin the TV series.