Paging Nurse Emmy

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been down with the flu for almost a week now. This is the first time I've been able to move without "hurling" Anyway I really missed everybody! This illness has brought out the little care giver in Emmy! She hasn't left my side!! When I tossed and turned in bed--she did too. When I was in the bathroom being "sick" she was right at my feet. Even though she couldn't cook me any chicken soup or squeeze my orange juice--she gave me healthy doses of TLC!! My sweet nurse Emmy has finally come around!!

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh that's WONDERFUL! Not that you are sick, of course, but that Emmy has found her Job.

We've all been missing you here and hoping for updates.

Hope you feel better soon, and give Emmy a kiss from me for being such a good nurse to her mommie.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have just been thinking about you hun, not been on myself that much lately, had rubbish issues again with family, won't bore everyone
I have really missed you, I really hope you are feeling a bit better and I'm so glad that nurse Emmy has been helping you, you take it easy hun, I know you've been working hard lately.xx

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Goodness girl, I was wondering what the heck was going on with you and Emmy! Take care of yourself darling.
What a wonderful girl you have there... She know you helped HER and now she is helping YOU!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I, too, have been wondering about Emmy updates... So sorry to hear you've been sick! No good! I am happy to hear you've got such a great nurse-cat in little Emmy, and I hope you feel better SOON!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is so sweet! Speck took great care of me when I was really sick a few years ago. Cat nurses are the best nurses, no offense to my own profession. Get lots of rest, drink plenty of fluids and feel better soon. We miss you.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I agree, nothing helps you feel better than a caring cat! Hope you feel better soon so you can give us more updates on how things are going with you and Emmy, although it sounds like that are going purrfectly well!

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cheryl, your post made me smile
. Glad you're feeling better; great news that Emmy has decided you're not so bad after all!
Give your girl a gentle head skritch for me, would you?