Out Of All The Comfortable Places In This House...

laurenfosters

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
...you chose THAT?

I find myself saying this 10+ times a day to my cats. ;)

Today, when I flipped the kitchen bar stools up onto the island so that the Roomba could pass through, Murphy (orange) and Axel (tuxedo) could hardly contain their excitement about getting to lounge on the underside of the chairs. We have couches, kitty beds, cat trees, and blankets galore, but this is what they want.

28056708_10103722110013748_4858340996257235118_n.jpg

What un-comfy places does your cat like to sleep in? :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laurenfosters

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
oh, dang, that is TOO good!! And, they're looking at you as though YOU are the goofy one LOL.
I guess you could say my avatar picture - he loves that pillow even though he's too big for it and constantly eventually some part of him, and then another part of him, slides off :tongue:
Right?! Like "jeez, mom, what's the big deal??"

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hahha I love the way they copied one another , wonder which one got up there first and the other thought :’ hey I like the look of that ‘. Gracie sits in the corner of the hallway at night staring at me when I’m in bed watching tv. I pick her up and put her on the bed thinking she will be more comfortable - however she will jump back down and go sit in the corner again

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
IMG_9873.JPG
Snake has a flat piece of cardboard that she likes. I don't know why. You can't really see it in this picture, but she'll lick herself on it, curl up into a little ball... I don't know why she is so fascinated.

In this picture we have Willy, but trust me when I say ALL our cats love tables.
IMG_9781.JPG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laurenfosters

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
View attachment 218288 Snake has a flat piece of cardboard that she likes. I don't know why. You can't really see it in this picture, but she'll lick herself on it, curl up into a little ball... I don't know why she is so fascinated.

In this picture we have Willy, but trust me when I say ALL our cats love tables.
View attachment 218289
Awwww! They are both so cute! They give you no choice but to let them lounge wherever they like! ;)

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 218288 Snake has a flat piece of cardboard that she likes. I don't know why. You can't really see it in this picture, but she'll lick herself on it, curl up into a little ball... I don't know why she is so fascinated.

View attachment 218289
Definitely one for the thread
Post Your Best Cat Loaf