Our Rescue Cats Eating Durian

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

RescueCatNemo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm not a durian fan myself, but to me, parmesan and romano cheese smell MUCH worse and the taste? FLUSH IT!!!
Bobtails or rumpy Manxes?
Your cats are beautiful!
Thanks! Our cats are all Rescues/Strays from the streets of Manila and Kuala Lumpur.

2 we found in Kuala Lumpur, and 6 we brought over from Manila when we moved to KL. I really wished I documented their rescues more as some of them were in poor condition and malnourished, but now they're living well and happy.

My wife also runs a cat boarding service so we have lots of cats/kittens roaming around.

Nemo (in my avatar) is the Alpha. quite the character lol.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks! Our cats are all Rescues/Strays from the streets of Manila and Kuala Lumpur.

2 we found in Kuala Lumpur, and 6 we brought over from Manila when we moved to KL. I really wished I documented their rescues more as some of them were in poor condition and malnourished, but now they're living well and happy.

My wife also runs a cat boarding service so we have lots of cats/kittens roaming around.

Nemo (in my avatar) is the Alpha. quite the character lol.
Excellent! This is very good news for me as I work in cat advocacy 365 days a year. *Give Nemo an extra piece of durian for me, please!*