One of Triplets has died

CatOwner Triplets

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My pride and joy, the light my life Bella has died today. She got hit on the road.

I'm absolutely gutted and busting with tears.

She was the most affection cat you'll ever find. Every morning she would jump in through my bedroom window and shower me with licks, purring and affection.

I never had a companion that would lick me so much, the purring with the licks, it gave me such a nice feeling.

I'm glad in one way we had this special time this morning but I'm devastated I wont ever have it again.

I feel so sorry for her brother and sister because they loved Bella and played and slept together. I will shower my Jackie and Annie with twice the affection

Never forgotten

Attachments

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Bella, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

This is the Deepest Truth I know...that love never dies. It is translated and purified into Love, and continues on. Now, from her new home in That Place Where All Things Are Known, Bella blesses you for your care of her, and sends her Love back to walk with you down through all your days. Because Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so very sorry this happened, to have a life ended in this way is to me one of the most tragic senarios there is. There are no words that can bring comfort, no prayers that can bring peace. Eventually that horrible, horrible image of her in your mind will fade, but it will be never forgotten. The emptiness in your home and soul will be there for a long time. There is no easy way to get through grief, but talking it out with people who emphatize, who understand, can help.
Please try to remember you gave her everything she wanted in this world, care, a wonderful home, the freedom to roam and explore, and most of all, your love. You were her whole world. Don't go over and over all those should haves, could haves, it does nothing but bring grief because nothing can change what happened. The bond you formed with that little girl will be with you always. nothing can ever take that away. Try to go forward into the future and live it as you would want for her to do if you were the first to go. Seeking more love and eventually happiness to fill that empty spot. it is no different for her to wish this also, she loves you just as much. In the meantime love those two little ones who are left behind, they grieve too, and need you right now. You can help each other trhough this dark time in your life.
To be remembered and cherished is an honor, she will always live on trhough your memories, she will always be close by, sending her love as always, following the new path she explores now, forever paralleling yours.
My ehart goes out to you. Please accept my sincere condlences, my prayers for you all. May you find the peace that comes from knowing that both your loves will always be held by you both, never ending, never lessening, but changed into one that is eternal........RIP precious Bella. You will never be forgotten, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. My the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!