One Girl, And Three Cats ^_^

Saber_Wing

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello, everyone! My name is Paige. Just joined up, but you came here for cat pictures, so let me ramble about my boys for awhile:

This is Neji! He's about two and a half years old. I adopted him as a kitten, with Hawkeye (below). The two seemed to have bonded at the shelter, and I couldn't bear to separate them. He's gigantic - my friends joke that he's actually the size of a small house xD. I knew he was going to be a little lion when I saw the size of his paws. And his ears. He has since grown into both.

He had bladder stones a couple of months back, but they were surgically removed and he's doing just fine! Although, he still has patches of fur growing back, and he's more anxious about the vet than ever, poor baby. He's also my cuddle bug. He always wants to be close to me at night, especially since the surgery. Also, he's quite shy around strangers. You have to come to my house a few times consistently for him even to come out of hiding around you, but once he knows you, he's fine.

This is Hawkeye! He's a five-year old orange tabby. I adopted him, partially feral, a couple of years ago, and he's my darling. I'm so proud of him, and how far he has come. He has had a lot of behavioral problems, and trust issues, but I've worked with him, and he's practically a different cat. I just let him set his boundaries, and the rest pretty much sorted itself out. He really bonded to me, so that helps.

He takes everything in stride, too. Just roles with the punches in a way that I honestly admire xD. We just moved, and he didn't even need an adjusting period. Just walked out of his carrier like he already owned the place. He doesn't care, he just takes life as it comes.

This is Oliver! I adopted him a little over a year ago. I had lost a cat, my girl, about a year before that. I just went to look, not sure if I was ready to fill the extra cat void just yet, but he was so small, and scared. I wanted to get him away from that shelter. He was quite skiddish, for a kitten. They'd found him outside, abandoned. I brought him home, and he hid.

It took awhile for him to allow people to pet him. Now he sits on my face on a nightly basis. How far he's come xD. Even now, though, he's not a fan of being approached quickly. He takes a bit to warm up to strangers. He's very dramatic at food time, too. I think the entire neighborhood can hear him meowing.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-122810.jpg
Paige, Neji, Hawkeye and Oliver, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
Welcome-Cat-Box.gif~c200.gif
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Your kitties are lo very and great to hear that you've solved some heath and behavioral problems with them.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a nice looking tribe you've got there. :wave3:
If you put some extra coat on Hawkeye, you'd have our IBD cat. He's a gorgeous guy.
Welcome! I'm owned by 9 cats, many barn cats, many ranch animals, and dogs of all shapes that all serve a purpose here, and one lovely wife.

DaphnesMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello, everyone! My name is Paige. Just joined up, but you came here for cat pictures, so let me ramble about my boys for awhile:

This is Neji! He's about two and a half years old. I adopted him as a kitten, with Hawkeye (below). The two seemed to have bonded at the shelter, and I couldn't bear to separate them. He's gigantic - my friends joke that he's actually the size of a small house xD. I knew he was going to be a little lion when I saw the size of his paws. And his ears. He has since grown into both.

He had bladder stones a couple of months back, but they were surgically removed and he's doing just fine! Although, he still has patches of fur growing back, and he's more anxious about the vet than ever, poor baby. He's also my cuddle bug. He always wants to be close to me at night, especially since the surgery. Also, he's quite shy around strangers. You have to come to my house a few times consistently for him even to come out of hiding around you, but once he knows you, he's fine.

This is Hawkeye! He's a five-year old orange tabby. I adopted him, partially feral, a couple of years ago, and he's my darling. I'm so proud of him, and how far he has come. He has had a lot of behavioral problems, and trust issues, but I've worked with him, and he's practically a different cat. I just let him set his boundaries, and the rest pretty much sorted itself out. He really bonded to me, so that helps.

He takes everything in stride, too. Just roles with the punches in a way that I honestly admire xD. We just moved, and he didn't even need an adjusting period. Just walked out of his carrier like he already owned the place. He doesn't care, he just takes life as it comes.

This is Oliver! I adopted him a little over a year ago. I had lost a cat, my girl, about a year before that. I just went to look, not sure if I was ready to fill the extra cat void just yet, but he was so small, and scared. I wanted to get him away from that shelter. He was quite skiddish, for a kitten. They'd found him outside, abandoned. I brought him home, and he hid.

It took awhile for him to allow people to pet him. Now he sits on my face on a nightly basis. How far he's come xD. Even now, though, he's not a fan of being approached quickly. He takes a bit to warm up to strangers. He's very dramatic at food time, too. I think the entire neighborhood can hear him meowing.
Welcome! Beautiful kitties!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Saber_Wing Saber_Wing - Welcome to TCS, Paige! Your big boy, Neji, reminds me a little of one of our members' big boys - ChubChub. Hey mightyboosh mightyboosh - come take a look at this fine big fellow!

There are a lot of "add-yours-here" threads in the Photos Forum, and Neji would fit into this one perfectly:

The Big Breeds (and Mixes): Post 'em Here!

Here's hoping we see more of your Family!

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site! Nice kitties. Neji is so handsome, and so much to love! And Hawkeye is a good looking kitty, too. Ferals can be such sweethearts after they get used to living inside! And thanks for taking in Oliver. Sometimes cats like that take a while to be adopted. You are so nice to have taken him!