Ollo!

lilac-olligoci

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh, I mean hello!

I'm @Raksha  's baby sister, Lilac Vrt Olligoci (obviously not my real name, Raksha Olligoci would be just as weird) who just joined the forums. Don't ask about my name, it used to be Lilac-DownDeep, but I loved the fact that I horrendously mistyped illogic into that amazing word that isn't real was great. It means to dance up and down happily in my dictionary (and I hope to make it a real word one day :p)

Enough about Olligoci, here's about my kitty and I.

I'm a student going into Geology, hoping to transfer this semester who works as a cashier at Target (which is not as bad as I imagined) and lives in an apartment with my kitty cat Bear, who is a mostly blind black kitty who I adopted from the local spay and neuter group that I volunteer with. Bear is an amazing kitty, and I wish I could show off all the videos that I have on him. He's so silly. :p He and I are huge dorks as well, as you can tell by my avatar that I should change really soon. I'm all into gaming and drawing, Mega Man being my biggest love. I'm also a huge fan of Doctor Who (so much I read the books and listen to the Audio stories GO CHARLEY POLLARD) so once you get me on the subject I'll go on about it for days.

I also do Taekwondo and Hapkido, and I just recently got my brown-red belt, and I'm a bit of an artist but not as talented as my sister. I prefer coloring on photoshop. :p

SO yeah, nice to meet you all!

raksha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Oh, I mean hello!

I'm @Raksha  's baby sister, Lilac Vrt Olligoci (obviously not my real name, Raksha Olligoci would be just as weird) who just joined the forums. Don't ask about my name, it used to be Lilac-DownDeep, but I loved the fact that I horrendously mistyped illogic into that amazing word that isn't real was great. It means to dance up and down happily in my dictionary (and I hope to make it a real word one day :p)

Enough about Olligoci, here's about my kitty and I.

I'm a student going into Geology, hoping to transfer this semester who works as a cashier at Target (which is not as bad as I imagined) and lives in an apartment with my kitty cat Bear, who is a mostly blind black kitty who I adopted from the local spay and neuter group that I volunteer with. Bear is an amazing kitty, and I wish I could show off all the videos that I have on him. He's so silly. :p He and I are huge dorks as well, as you can tell by my avatar that I should change really soon. I'm all into gaming and drawing, Mega Man being my biggest love. I'm also a huge fan of Doctor Who (so much I read the books and listen to the Audio stories GO CHARLEY POLLARD) so once you get me on the subject I'll go on about it for days.

I also do Taekwondo and Hapkido, and I just recently got my brown-red belt, and I'm a bit of an artist but not as talented as my sister. I prefer coloring on photoshop. :p

SO yeah, nice to meet you all!
Big hugs to my awesome baby sister ^_^ welcome to the site, FINALLY!

(I've only harassed her about a bazillion times about getting on here).

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the site! 

Megaman is life! 
 My dad used to not let us play it on the SNES since he was really addicted to it! 
 I did enjoy watching him though. It was really fun!

Do share more pictures of bear! We would all like to get to know him more! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lilac-olligoci

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Haha, I actually have Mega Man ZX on the DS, and I got a couple on the collection on the 3DS E-Shop. I am so terrible at Mega Man V. :0 I should stick to Legend of Zelda or Spyro the Dragon. xD

I got plenty of pics of my furbaby, and a lot of videos I should compile and put on Youtube. Somehow...

Yeah you look cute, Bear Bear, but I know you're a troublemaker! :p

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I got the MM ZX Advent and advanced quite a bit, but as many people know, every time a new game comes out you forget to finish the ones you already started. I do this too often! 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Bear is one cute cat. 

His fur looks pretty shiny and good condition, surprisingly tangle free so I'm guessing he lets you groom him.  
    Any idea of his age?  

I think I might need some of the other stuff about gaming translated - I'm a generation before most of that stuff and without human kids I never had to learn. 
   (Space Invaders only just came out when I was at college so I might fall in to the officially old category here

)  .     Dr Who I do know but am amazed you do @Lilac-Olligoci   I always thought it was a strictly UK kind of programme!   I grew up hiding and peering over the sofa while my older brothers watched the really old, funny ones.  I like what they have done over the last few years and the recent doctors have been pretty good.  Do you like the older series' or the new stuff?   

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
@MServant  I'm sorry! Please do ask if there's anything you would like to know! 

Space Invaders! That's so cool you were there when it came out! 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Space Invaders! That's so cool you were there when it came out! 

I know.   Positively ancient history!   Imagine life before computer games....  there was a pre-space invaders tennis game that came out when I was about 15 and all you could do was hit the ball from one side of the court to the other.  You wouldn't believe how excited everyone was.

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I know.   Positively ancient history!   Imagine life before computer games....  there was a pre-space invaders tennis game that came out when I was about 15 and all you could do was hit the ball from one side of the court to the other.  You wouldn't believe how excited everyone was.

When I went to University I had no spare time so I can imagine how it was! Was it Pong? It's a classic!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

When I went to University I had no spare time so I can imagine how it was! Was it Pong? It's a classic!
I fear this gamers information is filed away with such ancient history that I may never retrieve it. 

​    The 1970s were such fun.   All kinds of basic 'computer' games, frighteningly bad taste clothes and seriously bad hair styles.  The only decent thing was some of the music and even much of that was ridiculed for a long time.  Just as well I'm old enough to remember most of the 60s as well.  
    Comic strips were pretty big then so we did have that going for us growing up, and loads of movies and games have grown out of some of those.   The graphics potential with computer generated stuff on top of hand drawn is amazing.  Wish I had been able to learn how to do some of that growing up. 

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
    And the music wow! You had disco! Blondie! Black Sabbath (Their "Paranoid" album is one of my favorites!), Kiss! Wow! It was quite the era!

Comics are still very popular! I'm a very visual person (in case you haven't noticed by me posting pictures everywhere on TCS 
) so I'm very fond of video games, comics, cartoons and animation, movies and more! You can still learn to do those things!! It's never too late! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lilac-olligoci

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Haha, ZX is a fun game myself. It's hard on occasion but yeah. xD But wow, Space Invaders. I heard that was hard too.

Also I'll be sure to post this kitty on the Black Cat page :3

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah it is! I usually carry around my 3DS for the pedometer feature and to play PKMN at lunch muahahaha