Oliver On Youtube

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I put this on another thread ages ago and the only reason I put it on YouTube (and subsequent ones) was so I could post it on this site.
To my surprise, it's had more than 63,000 views. I know other cat videos can have millions of views but this is my Oliver. I'm also sure some members probably have way more but again, it's my little Oliver, if you know what I mean. We're not used to fame. ;)
For some reason it seemed to happen almost overnight as I suddenly got bombarded with texts saying someone else had subscribed to my channel.
By the way, a couple of folks on the Tube were worried about his breathing (mentioned in the original post) but it's just his mega purring. When he's not purring his breathing is normal.
I only need another zillion views and I'll make about 20 cents. C'mon Oliver!

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He's adorable :) my grandma had a Maine coon, his name was Enrico Caruso bc he loved to sing (and talk), but we calked him Smokey Joe for short. He was a bug guy, but sooo laid back & friendly :)

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
This is so cool! It looks like TCS has a celebrity in our midst.
:coolcat:
Honestly, though, his fame is so well-deserved. Oliver is such a handsome cat, and has such a sweet-sounding meow.
:clapcat: