Oh nooo! My temp is 102.3!!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trillcat

The cat keeps trying to jump up on me, bless her heart, she wants to help, Mommy is sick, but I have to shoo her away, she can get get sick too.
She can't get what you have, so let her cuddle with you

Take 2 Tylenol Plain every 4 hours for the temperature. It will lower it and you won't feel so crummy. Plus it's not good to have a temperature for any extended period of time because the body is designed to function at 98.6 degrees.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

She can't get what you have, so let her cuddle with you

Take 2 Tylenol Plain every 4 hours for the temperature. It will lower it and you won't feel so crummy. Plus it's not good to have a temperature for any extended period of time because the body is designed to function at 98.6 degrees.
I did not know that, I thought cats could catch cold and flu from us. She will be happy, poor llitle girl is so confused and just wants to cuddle up on my lap.
(though I think it is more the comfy blanket I was wrapped in, lol )

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trillcat

I did not know that, I thought cats could catch cold and flu from us. She will be happy, poor llitle girl is so confused and just wants to cuddle up on my lap.
(though I think it is more the comfy blanket I was wrapped in, lol )
No definitely not! Kitty colds and people colds are very different things.

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At least you are a fan of Alien! I hope you feel better. I'm glad you are able to make the time up. My husband's instructor just had a rule about making up sick clinical time during a specific period of time. I'm glad your instructor did the same. I hope you feel better soon!