Officially Engaged! :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

That is awesome, and very sweet.  (He might have been 'over the moon', excited, and a little nervous, and that is why he posted it on social media. He could not contain his excitement.) 

It does not matter what age you guys are, it's still like 'young love' and so exciting and wild. 

It's nice that it is official.  (my last question would be "where did you meet each other"...but you don't have to answer that @sivyaleah. I am a bit too nosy, and it is a personal question.)

The proposal story will have me believing that 'in real life' ...is by far better than the movies...because it actually still happens...in so many different ways.  

Oh I don't mind at all.  

We met each other online. NOT a dating site. We were both involved in an online game of sorts and there was a message board/forum for players.  We liked what each other was writing and got to know each other through that for a while.  A few months later we met up in person - he came to NYC from another city.  It really was one of those "meant to be" moments.  And basically we've been together since, other than when he was figuring out how to move back up to NJ (he's from NY originally also).