Not Too Much Worse Than ...

gloriajh

FERAl born “Pepper”
Top Cat
Purraise
Today I found an empty spool of thread on the floor - don't know why it's there, just thinking this could be one of the worse things to find when you have several cats living with you.  

I don't know why it's there on the floor, I don't know if it was an empty spool before it got onto the floor, I don't know if ....   ugh!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I hope the spool was empty to begin with.....and that none of the cats chewed any thread.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gloriajh

FERAl born “Pepper”
Top Cat
Purraise
Spool:  that is one of the problems, I can't remember IF the spool was empty - I sort of think it was because my sewing machine doesn't have a spool of thread in the place where the spool would be - and it does have a locking device - so the spool couldn't have just slipped off.

Cats:  so far, and it's been 5 days, neither of the three cats - that would have had access - are showing any signs of distress.

ugh!  And I try to be sooo careful - rubber bands are practically banned from our house, but strings - of any kind - are hard to keep from the cats - it's a full time job trying to see items of danger to active cats. :)