Not exactly what I'd call "feral" anymore....

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tabitha in the middle of my bedroom floor - taken with zoom as she still gets nervous when I'm too close.... but still, hard to believe she's the same cat! I still get to pick her up & put her in the lap to pet her every single night, which I consider a small miracle.

(For the record, I moved a plastic bag in my bedroom & she's now in her "hidey hole" in the closet & not budging
)

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, stretched out in the middle of the floor like that looks at least a bit trusting to me! She is really beautiful, I love her colors!!

Keep up the great work!

justjayde

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a sweetie! Awww I loved reading about the snuggles too

I had a feral cat about 18 yrs ago - and he was TERRIFIED for about 2 years? then one day he just got over it and turned into the biggest cuddly baby.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
At 9ish years old, & always lived outdoors/independant/feral, I don't expect much of her. This is more than I expected to ever see of her. She lived exclusively in my bedroom closet (complete with food/water/litter/kitty cubby-hole) for 6 months.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
See Tabitha the human world aint so bad

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just too glad she finally settle in so well with her new loving home and with you care, congratulations!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She's so sweet Nat. You know Jack's 3 but he was semi feral as a 6 week old kitten, and although he can relax and sprawl out with me, theres times when the simplest thing spooks him such as me moving my hand on the leather sofa which causes a noise, then he jumps up like a shot!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
That girl is sweet-looking and so pretty! (I think she needs a few more toys....
) You've done a super job spoiling her. Kudos!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

She's so sweet Nat. You know Jack's 3 but he was semi feral as a 6 week old kitten, and although he can relax and sprawl out with me, theres times when the simplest thing spooks him such as me moving my hand on the leather sofa which causes a noise, then he jumps up like a shot!
It's sad sometimes, how fearful they can be so easily. But at the same time, to be able to see her this relaxed - I never thought it'd happen. I wish Gumby would just relax more like Tab does.....she's so jittery anymore.

Originally Posted by Winchester

(I think she needs a few more toys....
)
Just a few of "her" toys in the bedroom -

....and some of the other toys that rotate around to who gets to play with them

I think we're well stocked!
(PS - There's a kitty bed full of toys in the bedroom for her to pick from!)