Not eating after vet visit

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Because of covid, they had their vaccines without me. Now they have not eaten since 2 yesterday. I cannot drive. Just walk to Krisers,small pet store,whole foods,or walgreens. Peaches is supposed to eat small amounts many times a day which is not happening

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
If one of the stores has baby food meats (Gerber Stage 2 or Beechnut), pick up some jars of that and see if you get their eating jump started. You might pick up some canned tuna in water too. If they show interest in either, you can try to mix a bit of their regular food in with one or the other and see if they will eat it that way. Hopefully that will get them eating again!

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Also whatever cat food Walgreens has, maybe pick up a few different flavors. Popular brands are popular with cats. They would not be on those shelves otherwise. That may not be true of the hundreds of varieties in a pet food store. But Walgreens and grocery stores don't have time or shelf space for cat food that doesn't sell.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I forgot I had a can of Gerber. Coco loved it, but Peaches still won't eat. Nice having 3 cats. If one doesn't like,the other will

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Lickable treats or bisques, like Hartz? Many are on the market today and are often in grocery stores.